Looking for a challenging, in-demand job in Michigan? Looking for an innovative way to connect to great Michigan companies and business leaders across the state for job opportunities? Business in Michigan is thriving, and MiVirtualCareerFair is the State of Michigan’s hottest new way to find exciting jobs.
Scheduled for April 24 from 10am to 4pm, MiVirtualCareerFair is an online career event where job seekers and employers can interact in a live, 3-D virtual environment. Register for MiVirtualCareerFair to connect to top Michigan employers in a variety of industries.
MiVirtualCareerFair provides the opportunity for:
- Live conversations between recruiters and candidates via instant chat and/or webcam.
- Uploading and submission of candidate resumes for various job listings.
- Interaction with fellow attendees in the Networking Lounge.
- Viewing informational videos in the Auditorium.
- Integration with Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn: search for connections and update your status within the event.
These employers will take part in MIVirtualCareerFair and will be looking to fill a wide range of positions:
- Armstrong International, Inc. (engineers, planners)
- Center Manufacturing (maintenance, general laborers, welder, product designer, and more)
- Computech Corporation (programmers, software engineers, analysts, technical writer, and more)
- CWC Textron (accountant, skilled trades, quality engineer, and more)
- Dürr Systems, Inc. (engineers, installation technician, project manager)
- E.L. Hollingsworth & Company (drivers)
- Protect Cell (project manager, application development manager, senior web development manager, web designer)
- Search Optics (account manager, digital marketing specialist, web designer, and more)
- TechSmith Corporation (new media recruiter, user experience manager, software engineers, internships, and more)
Four more MiVirtualCareerFair events are scheduled for 2013:
- Wednesday, June 26, 2013
- Wednesday, August 28, 2013
- Wednesday, September 25, 2013
- Wednesday, November 13, 2013